The County has had 104 positive cases for the coronavirus since the outbreak began. Of those, 46 have recovered, leaving 58 current active positive cases. All told, positive cases are located in Windham, Durham, Greenville, Hunter, Cairo, Catskill, Athens, Coxsackie, Halcott, and New Baltimore.
Currently, 6 patients are hospitalized, 154 individuals are quarantined, and 195 have been released from quarantine.
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- SU star Tiana Mangakahia announces she’s turning pro after this season
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Lt. Governor for a day program launched in Vermont