CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10)–As of December 30, at 4:15 p.m., according to the Greene County Public Health Department, the total number of positive cases in the county is 1,285 with 242 active cases. New positive cases as of Wednesday were 53, with 19 hospitalized.
County deaths from the coronavirus sit at 24 and 488 county residents are in quarantine.
The total number of Greene County residents that have been tested is 41,534, with a positive rate of 2.9% as of December 29.
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library
- The importance of journalism and diversity in news organizations: A virtual discussion with 3 broadcast legends
- McDonald’s debuts new menu item — three times over
- Schenectady gets four new fire apparatuses
- Stefanik calls for Cuomo’s resignation