CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Greene County reported 220 total cases of coronavirus as of Friday, May 8. There have been 23 deaths in the county and four individuals are hospitalized with the virus.
The number of people who have recovered from the virus stands at 128. The number of people who have been tested county-wide is 1,482. There are currently 90 people on mandatory quarantine, 381 have been released from quarantine.
- Mechanicville City School District preparing for possibility of yellow zone
- “We’ve tested our players over 600 times and have had 2 positives” Jim Boeheim post-game following win over Niagara
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Police: Troy man arrested after thefts from 5 construction sites