CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Fifteen people have reportedly died from COVID-19 in Greene County. The county has had 238 confirmed cases, 174 have recovered. Four individuals are currently hospitalized.
There are 64 active cases with 44 residents on quarantine in the county. There have been 1,764 individuals tested and out of those 209 tested positive for COVID-19.
- Residents come for answers at town hall on Jenkinsville water problems
- Council looks to amend bill to ban tear gas
- Bars and restaurants can stay open until the clock strikes midnight
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- Upstate NY couple IDs mystery litterer they say left cups on their lawn for 3 years