CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10)–Greene County continues to test county residents at drive-up testing sites. So far, 333 have been tested in Catskill, Coxsackie, Cairo, and Greenville, the next test date is on June 18, in Windham.
Four thousand six hundred ninety-nine county residents have been tested in total, with 252 being positive for the coronavirus. The county has had 317 total positive cases as of Tuesday.
There are only nine active cases right now in the county with none hospitalized.
Twenty-one residents are still in quarantine and 530 have been released from quarantine.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 1/16/2021: Winter storm moves out, but turning windy later today
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone