GREENE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday there have been 28 accumulative cases in the county since testing began. Of those 28 cases, 12 people have been cleared of the virus. The cases are located in Windham, Durham, Greenville, Hunter, Cairo, Catskill, Athens, Coxsackie and Halcott.
There are three people hospitalized due to COVID-19. 81 people are being monitored and are under quarantine.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Stewart’s Holiday Match Kicks off 34th season on Thanksgiving Day
- Schenectady code enforcement officer tests positive for COVID-19
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- UAlbany men’s, women’s hoops return to practice