GREENE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Greene County Officials say that there have been 23 cases of coronavirus in the county since testing began. Of those 23 people, eight have been cleared after testing positive leaving 15 active cases. There are currently five people in the hospital.
The cases are located in Windham, Durham, Greenville, Hunter, Cairo, Catskill, Athens and Coxsackie. There are also 104 people under quarantine.
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims
- Lawmakers react to Governor Cuomo’s press conference apology
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- SpaceX Starship SN10 explodes after nailing landing