GREENE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Greene County Officials say that there have been 23 cases of coronavirus in the county since testing began. Of those 23 people, eight have been cleared after testing positive leaving 15 active cases. There are currently five people in the hospital.
The cases are located in Windham, Durham, Greenville, Hunter, Cairo, Catskill, Athens and Coxsackie. There are also 104 people under quarantine.
- Interracial best friends invite community for conversation and brew
- Special needs advocates say it’s unfair to open summer camps, but not summer school programs for children with disabilities
- Upstate restaurants, breweries setting the table for outdoor seating
- Oklahoma Training Track at Saratoga opens to essential personnel only
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings