GREENE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 260 total confirmed cases of coronavirus in the county since testing began. Of those 260 cases, 245 people have mad a full recovery. There are 15 active cases in the county.
Two people are being treated in the hospital for the virus. There have been 18 COVID-19 related deaths reported.
- Top NY judge on reopening Capital Region courts Tuesday
- Rochester softball team heading to Ohio for socially distant tournament
- Woman taken hostage by Connecticut murder suspect found safe; multi-state manhunt still underway
- Cohoes hosts Memorial Day procession and wreath-laying ceremony
- Local family stays virtually connected with mom in nursing home