GREENE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 260 total confirmed cases of coronavirus in the county since testing began. Of those 260 cases, 245 people have mad a full recovery. There are 15 active cases in the county.
Two people are being treated in the hospital for the virus. There have been 18 COVID-19 related deaths reported.
- Judge agrees to delay US government restrictions on WeChat
- GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski says she’ll oppose Supreme Court nomination before Election
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- Warren County coronavirus update
- NYS Attorney General Letitia James coming to Rochester Sunday in wake of Daniel Prude death