CAIRO, N.Y. (NEWS10)- There are a total of 116 cases of confirmed coronavirus in Greene County. Fifty-five of those cases are currently active, according to the county’s website.
There has been 61 recoveries and three deaths. The number of county residents on mandatory quarantine is 150. Those released from mandatory quarantine is 247.
- New York releases guidance for phase two amid confusion
- SUNY Schenectady hosts virtual roundtable discussion
- Rivers Casino cancels Harbor Jam and 4th of July celebration
- Saratoga Springs Police arrest man for felony assault
- Albany County coronavirus update