GREENE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials say there have been 80 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 80 cases, 34 people have been cleared of the virus.
The accumulative positive cases are located in Windham, Durham, Greenville, Hunter, Cairo, Catskill, Athens, Coxsackie and Halcott.
There are seven people being treated for the virus in the hospital. 131 people are under quarantine and are being monitored by the county.
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- SU star Tiana Mangakahia announces she’s turning pro after this season
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Lt. Governor for a day program launched in Vermont