GREENE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials say that there have been 74 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 74 cases, 32 people have been cleared of the virus.
The cases have been reported in Windham, Durham, Greenville, Hunter, Cairo, Catskill, Athens, Coxsackie and Halcott.
There are six people being treated in the hospital. 130 people are under quarantine and are being monitored by the county.
Keep an eye on our list of cases by county for up-to-date numbers.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4