CATSKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) — According to Greene County’s latest coronavirus figures, there are 13 positive cases located in Windham, Durham, Greenville, Hunter, Cairo, Catskill, Athens, and Coxsackie.
Three patients who tested positive have since been cleared and released, given the status of “discharged.” This leaves 10 active positive cases in Greene County.
Currently, 100 people are self-monitoring for possible exposure, with nine other cases released from quarantine status.
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany
- Jiu-jitsu academy reopens, defying executive order
- Unattended Memorial Day campfire burns nearly two acres, including campsite and belongings
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Florida lawmakers celebrate space launch return to the state