LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – During a typical summer, Lake George sees around 500 international student workers arrive to work through the summer. This year, COVID-19 has led to embassies freezing the J-1 visas those students need in order to come and work, meaning places like the Great Escape will be 200 workers short, no matter when they wind up opening.
More on coronavirus
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany
- Jiu-jitsu academy reopens, defying executive order
- Unattended Memorial Day campfire burns nearly two acres, including campsite and belongings
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter