GRAFTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Saturday, September 25, Grafton Lakes State Park will host a shoreline clean-up event for summer-end trail maintenance between 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
The park invites patrons of all ages and abilities to clean up with several projects to choose from to help restore, improve, and repair trials. Anyone who participates is encouraged to bring lots of water, good shoes, gloves. and their own lunch to enjoy afterward.
Pre-registration is required to attend this event. Check-in for trail repair or shoreline clean-up at the Welcome Center at 8:30 am. Projects will take place from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
To register to volunteer, call 518-279-1155, there is no entrance fee for this event for volunteers.
More from NEWS10
- Trump pushes ‘big lie’ proponents for state election posts as he eyes 2024 run
- Sweet story: grandmother writes children’s book to help granddaughter after losing legs
- New York ranked best state for teachers in 2021
- Man arrested after fleeing police, crashing car, then fleeing on foot
- ‘Hey, hey, hey, goodbye!’: Passengers sing as two kicked off Florida flight for not wearing masks