ALBANY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Back on March 7, New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo issued a state disaster emergency for the entire state of New York because of coronavirus.
On Thursday, Cuomo signed an executive order that orders barbershops, hair salons, and tattoo and piercing studios are to close on March 21 at 8 p.m. until further notice. The order also includes other personal care related services, like nail technicians, cosmetologists, estheticians, electrolysis and laser hair removal services.
Cuomo also issued an executive order that says any notary of the public can perform notary services via audio-visual technology.
You can click here to read the entire executive order.
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Phil Spector, music producer and convicted murderer, dies at 81
- UAlbany men’s basketball sweeps NJIT with 83-71 win Sunday
- Additional case of COVID-19 UK variant found in Westchester County; 18 cases now in New York State