NEW YORK CITY (NEWS10) – Governor Andrew Cuomo announced Friday in his daily press conference that schools across the state will remain closed until April 15. He said at that point they will reassess the situation and make a decision.
Cuomo said that schools still need to provide a learning plan for their students while they are not in the school building.
- Teen hospitalized after being shot in Troy
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Unrest continues for the second night following Breonna Taylor announcement
- Cam Newton “there are no moral victories”
- Albany CSD to layoff more than 200 staffers