ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Governor Andrew Cuomo announced Monday that schools in New York will remain closed until April 29. It is being done to stop the spread of coronavirus in the state.
Most recently the Governor extended the school closure until April 15.
- Hawley, Sanders push plans to rescue $15 minimum wage
- Pres. Biden visits Texas, meets with leaders to learn aftermath of the deadly winter storms
- Police concerned about safety of missing teenager
- Four arrested, handgun and drugs seized
- CDC director: Now is not the time to relax COVID-19 restrictions