(CNN) — Now you can parlez vous Google even more.
The search engine has five more languages on Google Translate.
The new dialects are: Kinyarwanda, Odia (Oriya), Tatar, Turkmen and Uyghur.
This is the first time in four years Google has added languages, and it brings its total to 108.
The new languages come from advances in Google’s learning technology, and help from Google Translate community.
Google Translate’s motto is “enable everyone, everywhere to understand the world and express themselves across languages.”
- LIVE: Senate Judiciary Committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court nomination
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Social Dilemma – Does your sweetie have to be your best friend?
- Giving on 10: Highlighting Carr Hardware
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate