GLOVERSVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – While executing a search warrant on the authorities in Gloversville found evidence connected to arson that happened on November ninth. Because of this, an adolescent offender was charged with arson.
The warrant search happened on November 13, at 77 East Fulton Street, in connection to criminal investigations in both Gloversville and Johnstown. During the search evidence related to some of the investigations as well as some in-progress crimes were found.
The male adolescent was arrested in connection to arson that happened at 5 Montgomery Street on November 9. Because of his age, the male was arraigned in Fulton County Youth Part Court and charged with Arson.
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020
- 9 shot, 1 dead, including an injured 2-year-old in Savannah mass shooting
- ‘Surreal’: 6th Street mass shooting witnesses describe the moment shots fired in downtown Austin
- ‘Friends’-themed cruise to set sail in May 2022, offer ‘immersive vacation experience’ for fans
- Passenger on Delta flight restrained after altercation with multiple people near front of plane, video shows