GLOVERSVILLE/JOHNSTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Gloversville Police say that several businesses and health care facilities, including Nathan Littauer Hospital, starting receiving threats around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday morning.
Officers say the calls have continued throughout the day. Law enforcement responded to each call and followed up any leads that were developed with negative results.
There have been approximately 60 calls threatening violence and resulting in lockdowns and emergency responses. Each call has been a false report, according to police.
Right now law enforcement is working to track down a suspect. Anyone with information regarding the caller is asked to contact Fulton County Dispatch at 518-736-2100.
- Siena Poll: Cuomo’s favorability lowest its ever been, majority of voters say he should not resign
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Governor Scott will allow COVID relief bill to become law
- Animal league comes to Glens Falls for week-long pet adoption event
- 04/19/2021: A week of spring weather