GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – One came by car, one came by sky.
For National Nurses Day, the Adirondack Thunder dropped off 600 donuts from Dunkin’ for essential medical staff. Then, just before noon, the New York Air National Guard flew a plane over the hospital in a journey from Amsterdam to Lake George and eventually to Schenectady.
More on coronavirus
- Jahyae Brown looks to stay undefeated on Saturday
- Local activist group holds speak out event to honor Breonna Taylor
- Local woman sentenced to prison for 2019 fatal Malta crash
- Male injured in State Street shooting in Schenectady
- Fossils thought to be hundreds of millions of years old found at Pennsylvania landfill