QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Thursday’s Giving On 10 highlights a local young man who is always giving back and continues his work as a strong advocate for people with autism and other special needs. Andrew Paolano of Queensbury has raised over $1,000 for the Upstate NY Autism Alliance.
Paolano, who is on the autism spectrum himself, with Asperger’s Syndrome walks with a few friends and his parents to raise money for the Upstate NY Autism Alliance.
The organization usually holds a walk in May, but due to the virus, supporters were asked to walk on their own to avoid large gatherings.
Andrew has raised more than $1,100 so far.
- Granville school community builds 25 desks for remote students
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’