QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Thursday’s Giving On 10 highlights a local young man who is always giving back and continues his work as a strong advocate for people with autism and other special needs. Andrew Paolano of Queensbury has raised over $1,000 for the Upstate NY Autism Alliance.
Paolano, who is on the autism spectrum himself, with Asperger’s Syndrome walks with a few friends and his parents to raise money for the Upstate NY Autism Alliance.
The organization usually holds a walk in May, but due to the virus, supporters were asked to walk on their own to avoid large gatherings.
Andrew has raised more than $1,100 so far.
- DPH: 28 western Massachusetts communities at high-risk for COVID-19
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Massachusetts seeing downward trend in new COVID cases
- COVID-19 in Massachusetts: 75 new deaths, 4,821 new cases
- History in Bronze: Kingston’s Academy Green Park