SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Special Olympics New York is honoring the Saratoga Springs School District in recognition of the “inclusive school community” it has created. The district is one of the “National Banner Unified Champion Schools” which recognize schools where all students are accepted, celebrated and included.
District leaders say they are proud of the students who have the passion to ensure everyone is welcome at the school.
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Governor Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Police arrest Clifton Park man for allegedly attacking jogger
- Empire State Weekly SUNY Upstate Medical University COVID-19 Response & Rural Schools Education Cuts Impact
- 9/27/2020: Flip flops and fall foliage? Warm weekend continues!