SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – NEWS10 is highlighting two Mohonasen High School students who have been helping organize food donations for the Mohonasen-Schalmont Food Bank. Gabriella Taylor and Lexi Randt have assisted in organizing donations from Hannaford Super Market.
The pair have also helped clean out the school’s freezers, allowing turkeys to be stored before they are cooked to feed families in need this Thanksgiving.
Gabriella and Lexi plan to keep performing similar acts of kindness throughout the holiday season.
- Malik Evans defeats Lovely Warren in Democratic primary for Rochester mayor
- ‘I fought a good fight’: Rev. Valerie Faust falls short in Albany democratic mayoral primary
- India Walton unofficially beats 4-term Buffalo mayor Byron Brown in Democratic primary; on track to be Buffalo’s first female mayor
- Rob Milby defeats Steve MacNeal in primary for Wayne County Sheriff
- Elmira Heights man charged following Watkins Glen police chase, child abduction