CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – NEWS10 is highlighting Toys for Tots, who are kicking off their 2020 holiday campaign on Thursday. The organization is also partnering with Albany County and Dunkin’ Donuts.
It is hoped the new partnership will help families who are suffering financial stress due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Bills CB Levi Wallace returns from injured reserve
- Here’s how the Electoral College works
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- New York State Travel Advisory is going away