REXFORD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — News10 is highlighting the Haraden Family Foundation’s second annual dinner and golf tournament which is raising money for a number of Capital Region charities. The tournament is set to take place on September 18 at the Edison Club in Rexford.
Last year, the foundation supported over 20 charities with over $100,00 to give back to the community.
- Why 2019 loss to New England was a turning point for Bills QB Josh Allen
- Bills CB Levi Wallace returns from injured reserve
- Here’s how the Electoral College works
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race