ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – NEWS10 is highlighting the CDTA ahead of the fourth annual “Pink Bus Pull”. Teams of eight are set to test their strength as they attempt to pull a 30,000 pound bus ten feet.
The fastest team wins bragging rights and the event will raise funds for the fight against breast cancer.
The Pink Bus Pull is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Friday at AT 110 Watervliet Avenue, Albany.
- Two Albany men arraigned in local murder case, charged with multiple felonies
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- Gyms argue they’re not contributing to high COVID numbers
- 25th annual Festival of Trees begins