GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – NEWS10 is highlighting nine-year-old Cristopher Marcantonio. The Glens Falls youngster is a “Grand Champion” of the Queensbury Walk to end Alzheimer’s.
To date, Cristopher has raised $1,275 to help fight the disease.
He personal reasons for getting involved: his late grandmother, who was a regular fixture in downtown Glens Falls, suffered from the disease.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike