(NEWS10) — NEWS10 is highlighting Cycle Nation, who are helping to fight stroke and heart disease by racking up a million miles across the nation. From September 30 to October 29, participants across the U.S. will commit to cycle, run or hike until the one million mile goal is hit.
Thursday “Cycle Nation Rally Day” when team captains kick off their recruitment efforts. If you want to take part you can register online.
- Bills CB Levi Wallace returns from injured reserve
- Here’s how the Electoral College works
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- New York State Travel Advisory is going away