PITTSFIELD, MA, (NEWS10) – NEWS10 is highlighting Carr Hardware who have donated more than $8,500 in PPE to students in the Berkshires. The PPE has been distributed amongst three school districts.
The donation is part of the company’s “Round Up” campaign, which gave customers the option to round their purchases up to the nearest dollar. Carr then matched the customers’ donations.
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee prospect Estevan Florial; this week’s Press Pass
- Relaxing mask policies for vaccinated customers at Trader Joe’s, other chains
- Armed Forces Day: Walt Disney World honors cast member who served in WWII with flag-raising ceremony
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Derek Jeter sells Florida mansion, which he once rented to Tom Brady, for $22.5 million