PITTSFIELD, MA, (NEWS10) – NEWS10 is highlighting Carr Hardware who have donated more than $8,500 in PPE to students in the Berkshires. The PPE has been distributed amongst three school districts.
The donation is part of the company’s “Round Up” campaign, which gave customers the option to round their purchases up to the nearest dollar. Carr then matched the customers’ donations.
- 9 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Albany city schools
- Pay-as-your-throw program removed from Troy budget
- Owl found in Rockefeller Center tree released into the wild
- St. Peter’s Health Partners enforcing no visitor policy
- As Syracuse moves forward with winter sports, John Wildhack says “Everything that we do, we do in consultation with the Onondaga Department of Health”