PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — Tuesday’s Giving On 10 features Carr Hardware based in Pittsfield. The family-owned business launched its “Round-up for the Schools” program, which will benefit local Berkshire County School Districts.
Carr Hardware is offering all its customers the option to round up the final cost of their purchases to the nearest dollar. One they have finished the program, the business will match the donation to help buy PPE and hand sanitizer for local schools.
The businesses President said helping the community has always been a priority, and that keeping local kids safe is more important than ever.
- Bills CB Levi Wallace returns from injured reserve
- Here’s how the Electoral College works
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- New York State Travel Advisory is going away