(NEWS10) — Tomorrow, March 12, is the Girl Scouts 108th birthday.
To celebrate, the group is holding a 24-hour Giving Challenge to help girls who need financial assistance take part in Girl Scouting and attend summer camp.
Last year, the challenge helped more than 1,200 girls.
This year, they are aiming to help out more than 2,000.
- Siena basketball likely to open season on Thanksgiving
- Maple Hill, Greenville advance to Patroon Conference girls soccer final
- Lark Street Restaurant week to help small businesses
- Tickets sold-out for Saratoga Spooktacular
- U Albany ramps up COVID-19 testing to prevent community spread