Artists painted inspirational messages, art and names of victims who died as a result of police brutality. Some businesses and residential buildings also built tributes to those who have died outside their establishments.
Artwork is currently still displayed outside Troy businesses. It is unknown on when they will be taken down and if there are any preservation plans once they are removed.
- Man arrested in connection with Scotia burglaries
- FBI looking for possible victims of killer who traveled across the country
- NY Blitz Fantasy Spotlight: Week 8
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- East Greenbush holds Halloween parade COVID-19 style