GLOVERSVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Fulton County Sherrif’s Deputies arrested Joesph Banovic Jr, of Gloversville, after he was seen driving a stolen vehicle on East Pine street. The vehicle had been reported stolen from the City of Schenectady.
Banovic, age 20, was arrested and taken to the Sheriff’s Office. He was charged with:
- Criminal possession of stolen property
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle
- Aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
According to the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office, because of New York’s bail reform laws, Banovic was given an appearance ticket and released.
- Basketball coach launches campaign to help local businesses
- Bills OC Brian Daboll focused on Chiefs in AFC title game and not his future beyond this season
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Schodack CSD sets up memorial for student killed in double murder-suicide
- Bills prepare for both Chiefs QBs with Patrick Mahomes status up in the air