JOHNSTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Amanda Wagner, 28, of Perth was arrested on Saturday when she turned herself in at the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department for an alleged domestic incident that damaged her ex’s vehicle.
Police say Wagner intentionally hit her ex-girlfriend’s car with her own, causing over $4,000 in damage before fleeing the scene.
Wagner was charged with leaving the scene of a property damage accident and second-degree criminal mischief, a felony potentially worth up to seven years if Wagner is convicted.
- Carlton Road in Clifton Park closed Monday morning due to downed power lines, pole
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes
- Fire damages home of TV host Rachael Ray
- ‘Mass casualty incident’ being investigated in Yates County