MAYFIELD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Fulton County Sheriff’s Office arrested two Albany men ages 18 and 20-years-old after they reportedly stole and crashed a golf cart.
Police say Dylan Allman and Jordan Delisle both of Delaware Ave. in Albany were arrested at the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office in Johnstown for allegedly stealing a golf cart from Sunset Bay Vacation Resort, driving it on a public highway without the owner’s consent, and crashing it into a ditch. Allman was found to be driving the golf cart with a suspended learner’s permit.
Police charged Allman with Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle 3rd degree, Criminal Mischief 4th degree, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle, and Operating Without a License.
Delisle was charged with Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle 3rd degree. Both were issued appearance tickets to appear in the Town of Mayfield Court at a later date pursuant to the new bail reform law.
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate at 5.77%
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Guilderland man arrested, charged with Assault, following reported Crossgates Mall stabbing incident
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes