SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Fresh Market grocery franchise, which operates stores in Saratoga Springs and Latham, announced special senior-only hours.
Seniors and other individuals most at risk during the COVID-19 outbreak can enjoy a solitary shopping experience from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day this week.
Both Fresh Market stores in the Capital Region are open for regular business hours.
The specialty food store chain announced the designated hours on each branch’s Facebook on Tuesday. In a newsletter to shoppers, Fresh Market reminded shoppers of online shopping and delivery, curbside pickup options.
The third nearest Fresh Market location is in Avon, Connecticut.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Biden ordering stopgap relief as talks start on big stimulus plan
- “Back with a seat at the table”: UVM professors weigh in on U.S. rejoining Paris Agreement
- Pandemic worsens teacher shortages
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon