FORT DRUM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Tuesday, State Police of Watertown arrest Dalton Rivers, 21, of Fort Drum in an alleged sexual abuse incident involving a minor.
Rivers is accused of having sexual contact with a child under the age of 11-years old said Police at a residence in the town of LeRay.
Rivers was charged with:
- First-Degree Sex Abuse (Class ‘D’ Felony)
- Endangerinf the Welfare of a Child (Class ‘A’ Misdeanor)
Rivers was arraigned in the town of Pamelia and released into the custody of the Fort Drum Military Police.
- Capital Center hosts Cannabis Expo
- White House urges states to prepare to vaccinate kids 5-11
- Woman passes note to cashier at South Carolina supermarket, says she fears man she’s shopping with
- How to spot ‘shrinkflation’ at the grocery store (and save money)
- 1 dead & 7 injured amid another campus shooting at Grambling State, Homecoming events canceled