QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Warren County is holding an online action for the former Mullen Iron Works foundry property at 275 Bay Road in Queensbury. The 1.09 acre property had all structures removed from the land this year.
An environmental assessment of the property was reviewed by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, and it has been released from further investigation and remediation. These environmental reports are available from Warren County.
Bidding on this auction begins on October 1 and ends October 25. More information on the property and bidding process is available on the auction website.
Warren County’s annual in-person property auction for other available land is set for October 16 at Warren County Municipal Center, starting at 9 a.m. with registration. More details on this auction can be found on the county’s website.
More from NEWS10
- Eddies Music Hall of Fame induction this October
- Parliamentarian dashes Senate Dems immigration hopes
- Samuel Adams to release $240 beer that’s 28% ABV, illegal in 15 states
- Saratoga Peace Week returns this year
- ‘No masks allowed’: Parents of at-risk baby asked to leave restaurant for not removing masks