LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Adirondack Mountain Club doesn’t decide whether trails stay open, as COVID-19 concerns continue and the weather starts to warm. But they do control the places hikers stay, where they park, and other accommodations surrounding hiking.
The state DEC has advised hikers to keep safe distances of 6 feet when enjoying Adirondack trails, and also want those interested to remember the positive effect the outdoors can have on mental health.
- Local independent pharmacy faces challenges
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Andy Gresh joins Yianni Kourakis to break down the Seahawks win over the Patriots
- Holy Names girls tennis back on the court
- Practices mark the return of sports across Section 2