The event’s original start time was 9 a.m. organizers have changed the start time to 11 a.m. The story has been updated to reflect this change.
CORINTH, N.Y. (NEWS10)- A drive-thru food pantry for Corinth residents on Thursday, April 30 at the Corinth Elementary School. The food pantry will be held in the campus parking lot, 356 Center Street, starting at 11 a.m. until supplies have been exhausted.
Residents are being asked to remain in their vehicles until approached by a volunteer. Senior citizens living in Corinth, Hadley and Lake Luzerne can go to the Hudson River Credit Union website and sign up to have food delivered to their home.
“This event is a great example of how collaborations between businesses, government, and nonprofit organizations can come together to rapidly address issues like food shortages in our area,” said Sue Commanda, CEO of Hudson River Community Credit Union, one of the pantry sponsors. “We want people to know that whoever you are, wherever you are if you need food, we are here for you.”
- Warren County moves short-term rentals up on reopening timeline
- ‘I’m under here!’ Boy trapped under Jeep in his bedroom after drunk driver plows into home
- Peter Manfredonia arrested in Hagerstown, Maryland in connection with 2 homicides in Connecticut
- US economy shrank at faster-than-expected 5% rate in first quarter
- Turtle smashes through Georgia driver’s windshield