FORT PLAIN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Albany and the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York are teaming up to host a mass food distribution in Fort Plain Tuesday morning.
Food items provided by the Regional Food Bank will be pre-packaged and distribution will begin at Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church at 9:30 AM. The distribution is open to the public and no pre-registration is required.
In order to maintain appropriate safety and social distancing, there will be two distribution lines: a drive-through line, and a walk-in line.
- SpaceX delays next astronaut launch
- This NC woman turns 116 today and is the oldest person in the U.S.
- Fire breaks out overnight affecting two homes in Watervliet
- Pastors on Patrol: Police walk with leaders of faith to help strengthen community relations
- Crews call off search for missing swimmer in Fort Edward