QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Across the street from a busy Walmart, Uno Pizzeria in Queensbury is offering a safer way to get food and other basic needs for the elderly and other at-risk individuals.
This week, charity organization 4s4life has been running a food bank, started on their own funds and quickly boosted by financial and material donations from all across the North Country.
The organization is looking for volunteers to keep the bank open, as well as to offer delivery to those who can’t make it there in person. Check their Facebook for more information.
- Mitch Morse returns to Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since signing with the Bills
- New York State continues administering COVID-19 vaccine as it arrives
- Bennington community mourns loss of 26-year-old woman
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- Gov. Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS