(CNN) — Sunday’s Super Bowl will be the first with 5G.
Hard Rock Stadium, the Miami Airport, and much of the city are being outfitted with the new technology.
Fans will need a 5G device to connect to it Sunday.
Verizon says they will get download speeds of up to a gigabyte a second.
Sports franchises hope the tech will encourage people to buy tickets, and otherwise engage with teams.
- Local organization holds foreclosure information session online
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library
- The importance of journalism and diversity in news organizations: A virtual discussion with 3 broadcast legends
- McDonald’s debuts new menu item — three times over
- Schenectady gets four new fire apparatuses