Restoration services are underway after a fire at Common Roots in South Glens Falls broke out on Monday.
The fire broke out around 7 p.m. Monday and quickly spread through the building located at 58 Saratoga Avenue.
Fire investigators determined the fire was accidental and started somewhere in an exhaust pipe.
No one was injured in the fire.
The owners of the company, Christian and Bert Weber, father and son, issued the following statement after the fire broke out:
“Earlier this evening, a fire broke out at our brewery and taproom in South Glens Falls. While this is a very difficult time, we are grateful everyone got out safely. We appreciate the efforts of our local first responders and thank each of you for your thoughts and support. An additional update will be provided at the appropriate time.”
Another local company will be arriving to help transfer and salvageable product to an area where they can properly store it for the time being.