LAKE LUZERNE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Ted Backus, fire chief at the Luzerne-Hadley Volunteer Fire Department, said the flames were already licking up through the chimney of the house of Rachael Ray, which burned in early August in a blaze that investigators said began in the chimney.
Backus said around 14 departments responded to the fire. The building’s roof collapsed entirely, and the house has since been demolished, with plans to rebuild.
Ray spoke about the fire this week in the season 15 premiere of her self-titled Rachael Ray Show.
- Social Dilemma-Does a celebrity endorsement for a politician sway your vote?
- 10/30/2020: It’s the first snow of the season
- Master it with Mary: Three last-minute DIY Halloween decorations
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season