BENTONVILLE, Ark. — A statement from Walmart on Tuesday said Baby Shark Mac and Cheese will hit Walmart shelves exclusively beginning the week of July 27.
The statement said, “We’re so excited we don’t know what to ‘do do do doooo…’”
Baby Shark Mac and Cheese will sell for $.50 per box, according to the statement. It was described as “fintastic” news.
“You may have thought the Baby Shark tune couldn’t get any cheesier, but we’re here to prove you wrong.”
Let the feeding frenzy begin.
Nickelodeon recently announced that its Baby Shark TV series will premiere in 2021. There is also a holiday special planned for December.
- Man arrested for arson after Elks Lodge fire
- Trump gets endorsement of NYC police union
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- SU Football players sit out of practice again over COVID-19 concerns
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’