HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Actor Michael Ironside, known for movies such as “Top Gun,” “Total Recall,” and “Starship Troopers,” is starring in a film premiering in Hudson. “Skipping Stones,” a drama about people dealing with grief and guilt, will be premiering October 23 at Time & Space Limited in Hudson.
Skipping Stones takes place about a decade after a tragic accident costs a young man his life. The film deals with the people in his life who are unable to more forward and move on since the accident.
The film also stars Chase Masterson, Daniel Hugh Kelly, Patricia Charbonneau, Nathaniel Ansbach and Gabrielle Kalomiris. Charbonneau is a Windham, N.Y. resident. The film is directed by S.J. Creazzo.
A Q&A with Ironside, Charbonneau and Kalomiris will take place right after the screening. “Skipping Stones” premieres nationwide on November 2.
Tickets are available online on the Time & Space Limited website.
More from NEWS10:
- Upstate schools awarded $1 million in grants for internet access
- ‘Parks and Recreation’ actor charged with vandalizing George Floyd statue
- Troy PD: Avoid the area of Brookview Ave in Troy because of ‘police activity’
- NYS reminds residents to buy cordless window coverings for child safety
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine dose