TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Federal Bureau of Investigation is offering a reward for information connected to the murder of 11-year-old Ayshawn Davis. Davis was killed in a drive-by shooting late on Sunday night.
A reward of up to $10,000 will be paid for information leading to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the individual, or individuals, responsible for the homicide.
On Monday, Rensselaer County Executive Steve McLaughlin said he would pledge $500 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of those responsible. On Tuesday, Victory Christian Church said they were offering a $5,000 reward.
- Local independent pharmacy faces challenges
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Andy Gresh joins Yianni Kourakis to break down the Seahawks win over the Patriots
- Holy Names girls tennis back on the court
- Practices mark the return of sports across Section 2