GREENWICH, N.Y. (NEWS10) – In honor of Father’s Day, we’re hearing from Capital Region fathers about what they love about their important role as dad.
In this story, Rick and Jill Tefft recall working together renovating a Greenwich schoolhouse and how the time together strengthened their bond.
Rick plans to spend Father’s Day this year with the whole family together.
Jill’s sister plans to be in town to not only see the renovated schoolhouse, but to spend the weekend overnight in the newly converted space. (Rick is excited!)
- Top NY judge on reopening Capital Region courts Tuesday
- Rochester softball team heading to Ohio for socially distant tournament
- Woman taken hostage by Connecticut murder suspect found safe; multi-state manhunt still underway
- Cohoes hosts Memorial Day procession and wreath-laying ceremony
- Local family stays virtually connected with mom in nursing home